We will have lots to share with you today using the Beautiful CottageCutz dies.
So be sure to grab your favorite drink, and enjoy the Hop.
Today I am sharing with you my NEW Wedding card I created with beautiful New
CottageCutz Wedding collection.
I used Beautiful "Wedding Birds" die from new Wedding Collection.
So adorable couple.
Love this die and all new Wedding Collection of dies.
I cut all pieces out using different colors of paper. Then, I sponged edges with inks and glued images together using Tombow glue and some foam tape.
Oh, I also, decorated wedding clothes for birds with black and yellow rhinestones. And for Lady bird I added white tulle on her bridal veil. I think, this is so pretty and cute.
CottageCutz Wedding collection.
I used Beautiful "Wedding Birds" die from new Wedding Collection.
So adorable couple.
Love this die and all new Wedding Collection of dies.
I cut all pieces out using different colors of paper. Then, I sponged edges with inks and glued images together using Tombow glue and some foam tape.
Oh, I also, decorated wedding clothes for birds with black and yellow rhinestones. And for Lady bird I added white tulle on her bridal veil. I think, this is so pretty and cute.
You should have arrived from Kathy Blog or start at The CottageCutz Blog so you don't get lost along the way.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the HOP!
- Kathy
Olena- me
The Scrapping Cottage end!
Your next stop is Carol's blog and her beautiful creation for you viewing pleasure!
Your next stop is Carol's blog and her beautiful creation for you viewing pleasure!
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration and to be sure to leave comments on all designers Blog and The CottageCutz Blog to be entered to WIN 1 of 2 AWESOME Gift Certificates to The Scrapping Cottage Store!!
You will have until July 2,2014 at 12:00 midnight Eastern time to Join us :)
The Winners will be posted on The CottageCutz Blog on July 7 :)
So be sure to check back to see all WINNERS then!!!
Good Luck Everyone.

22 comments:
Awwww...what a cutie! Love those little birdies and they are perfect for a wedding card.
Hugs,
Eemeli
This is just super cute. I love how you distress and created texture with the dies. Very cool and beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol
Absolutely gorgeous,
Olena what brilliant showcase of the dies...lvoe your creation
Cheers
Dr Sonia
What an adorable card. Just love the added tulle and rhinestones. Great touches. Love it!
So cute. Love the shape of the card.
Iiii cute little bird, very nice card!
Really beautiful! These new dies are awesome with this cute birdies. Love your creation!
Cheers,
Tamara
Gorgeous, Olena! I love all the different textures you used for the dies and the pretty veil! Blessings! Kathy
Olena, perfect job. I love how you distress this cute birds couple. Beautiful card.
I have this die, but have not used it yet. I like the texture and dimension that you have created here. You do such wonderful things with these beautiful dies!
Love those wedding birds. They're so lovely.
I like how you decorated the birds. The whole card is beautiful.
Uauuu,sweet and beautiful card.
Urška
Beautiful card! A like frame of the card!
Very Cute!!
Sweet birds :-) Beautiful work!
So cute. Love the added details to the cute birds.
Love this card. So cute.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Oh, I really like your card. The two birds ar sooo sweet!
Greetings, B.
Adorable Love Birds, what a cute wedding card.
Awww Love how you did the wedding birds! Beautiful card!!!
hugs,
Cheryl
Post a Comment