Good morning! It's a new week and another cards from Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations and Mojo Monday #178. And I'm excited to share this cards with you today.Products Used on the project:
*HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies;
*HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross;
*Prismacolor pencils;
*Kaleidacolor Rainbow dye ink pad;
*Scor-Buddy;
*Cuttlebug;
*White gel pen;
*Metallic beads;
*Metallic markers (Martha Stewart).
First, I stamped sentiment from HCPC 3366 Wrought Iron Cross stamp set using "Autumn Leaves" Kaleidacolor raibow ink. Next, I make s
cored lines on the white cs that I made with my Scor-Buddy. I Cut out the frame using the die cuts HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die. Adhered to card using pop up dots. Then, I stamped two times lilies from HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies stamp set on white c.s. and colored with my Prismacolor pencils (PC 939; 928; 929; 930; 995 (for flowers); 908; 1005 (for leaves). Cut out and adhered in the bottom of the frame. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, metallic beads and piercings.
cored lines on the white cs that I made with my Scor-Buddy. I Cut out the frame using the die cuts HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die. Adhered to card using pop up dots. Then, I stamped two times lilies from HCPC 3370 Easter Lilies stamp set on white c.s. and colored with my Prismacolor pencils (PC 939; 928; 929; 930; 995 (for flowers); 908; 1005 (for leaves). Cut out and adhered in the bottom of the frame. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, metallic beads and piercings.Welcome to My Ornament Designs :
I'm excited to share with you my new ornament projects. I made this ornament balls with foam ball, ribbons, sequins, clear iridescent seed beads, sequin pins, glitter, long pearl ended straight pins and embelishments. This is my first projects.




This is my second ornament for today.



That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!
~Olena~
~Olena~


13 comments:
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL work.
Alyx from ornamentdesigns.com here.
Your ornaments are beautiful. I love the colors you used. Really wonderful. :)
Absolutely breath taking! I love the ornaments!!!!
gorgeous card, olena! and your ornaments are just beautiful!
Your card is gorgeous, lovely design, and your ornaments are amazing, so much detail and work, you did a gorgeous job with them.
Amazing! I absolutely love the detail on your projects - stunning!
Oh wow! Absolutely stunning! TFS!
Everything is so beautiful. You have done a marvelous job!
Oh my word ... your cards are delightful and OMG your ornaments are freaking beautiful! Sorry, I just had to say that!!
wonderful projects Olena, you are so talented!
What beautiful work!! Just found your blog and love it!
WOW!!! Your card is sooo pretty...what a gorgeous flower filled frame around the wonderful sentiment and your ornaments are all beautiful!!!!
Just exquisite ornaments they are so beautiful
Post a Comment