Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Viva la Verve Junuary Week 4 and my cards published!!!

Hello everyone for today post. I'm going to share with you a card I did using the January Sketch from **Viva la Verve! January Week 4 {1/24/12}* and Verve Stamps.

Here is the sketch if you want to play along:

Here's my card:


and here's:


I used Beautiful stamp sets from Verve Stamps - "Bloom & Grow" , "Up, up and Away" and "Circular Sayings". For background, I stamped leaves on three pink paper panels using "Stucco" ColorBox ink and stitched by hand all edge of panels using green thread.


For beautiful flower for sentiment I used Mini paper Rosettes (Tim Holtz). I cut the rosette, and glued to card. Then, I stamped sentiment on cream c.s and cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic circles and glued to paper ros
ette. I also, used stamped and hand cut leaves from "Bloom & Grow" Verva stamp set, rhinestones for the finishing touches.

And here's inside my card:



P.S. I have had a very pleasant week- the postman have brought a new issues Volume 24, Winter 2012 of Just Cards! and Just Cards! All Occasions ! 2012. That was a real surprise for me, so I want to share it with you, my friend.

Volume 24, Winter 2012 of Just Cards!


and this is my "Happy Father's Day" card:

Just Cards! All Occasions ! 2012.

and here's my "WELCOME" card:


As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - "Bloom & Grow" , " Up, up and Away" and "Circular Sayings" .
Paper: K& Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders - Classic and Scalloped circles, Mini paper rosettes (Tim Holtz), rhinestones, foam tape and thread.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card as always. You put so much detail and love into each card you make and it definitely shows! Congrats on your published cards!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love than fan flower. Congrats on being published - you deserve it over and over.
Hugs
Desire

Kay Hammock said...

Oh, how exciting! I'll have to look for these magazines!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Hugs,
Kay

Anita said...

Wow, gorgeous card again! Beautiful warm colours :)
Anita

Jeanne J. said...

YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Congratulations my friend! Your art is beautiful - I'm always happy to see what you're working on! Your publication is well deserved!

Cindy Haffner said...

CONGRATS, your work is AMAZING Olena!!~

April said...

Your card is beautiful! Love it! Congrats on your publications!

Vikki said...

Your cards area always stunning Olena and this one is no exception!! No wonder your cards were selected to feature in the magazines. Congratulations!!