Friday, February 25, 2011

Mojo Monday # 179 and New ornament

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Today is time with Mojo Monday. Thanks, Julee T, for another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO 179).

Products Used on the project:
* So much Thanks stamp set (Fiskars);
* Mirabelle Paper pack (The Paper Studio);
* Spellbinders Nestabilities "Classic and scalloped Circles;
* Modern garland edge punch (Martha Stewart);
* Romantique corner punch (Fiskars);
* Ribbon;
* Flowers;
* Buttons (mini yellow);
* Rhinestones;
* Dew Drops.

My Next Ornament Designs:
I'm excited to share with you my new ornament projects.


That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!

~Olena~

12 comments:

Sue Bayliss said...

What an absolutely stunning card Olena and I love the ornament it looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

Oh my Olena! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog too. I'm now following yours :)

Sharyn said...

This is stunning,,and amazing. Beautiful layers and colours. Where are the flowers from? Sharyn @ http://AnAlteredLife.wordpress.com

craftieodmae said...

This is just breath taking!!!!!! that card is so gorgeous and so are your ornaments!!!!

Anonymous said...

All of your cards and ornaments are amazing. Beautiful colors and detail. I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I could find yours!

Karen said...

This card is beautiful!! I never thought about using these little flowers on a card before!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!!! What a gorgeous card design with the beautiful colors, papers, and flowers!!! I love your fabulous ornament, too!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW your work is GORGEOUS!!

stampingwithlulu said...

I took a moment to look around your blog. I must say, "Wow, awesome work!" Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following you.

April said...

Love these! They are beautiful! Great job!

Notes by Nina said...

Ok, I am going backwards down your blog :). I love the papers you used with this card. The flowers are soo pretty.

The ornament is gourgeous.

lastivka said...

your new projets are really WOW! well done!