Thursday, December 1, 2011

Viva la Verve November Week 4 (11/25/2011)

Today, I introducing a new card using new Sketch from **Viva la Verve! November Week 4 {11/25/11}* and Verve Stamps.

Here is the sketch if you want to play along:

Here's my card:

and here's:


I used stamp sets from Verve Stamps - "Poinsettia Christmas". For borders on my card I used new border punch from Fiskars.


As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - Poinsettia Christmas.
Paper: K& Company.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders - Classic circles, Classic squares, Lacey circles; Martha Stewart - Pine branch punch, EK Success - Bracket egde punch, Fiskars - Diamond edge punch, Punch Bunch - Mega Rockfern punch, Stickles, ribbons; Dew Drops, rhinestones and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

What a gorgeous card! Love all the deep rich colors and all the attention to detail especially the paper piercing!

Unknown said...

O MY GOD what a beautiful card that you did
and the color is so perfect
thank for showing

Glenda said...

Breathtaking!

Anita said...

Stunning card!!
Anita

Cheryl said...

Wow! Your cards are fabulous. I really love your recent Viva la Verve cards! I'm a follower now, for sure!

wheatgerm said...

that's the best card Ive seen in a while

Carol<>< said...

Olena, this is beautiful! so much to
look at,
Carol N<><