Here is the sketch if you want to play along:

I had so much fun playing with this week's Mojo Monday sketch!
Here's my card:
and here's:
For this card I used Beautiful Verve Stamps LLC - "Great friend" stamp set and "Amazing wishes" stamp.
I added to flower a tinsel glitter from Recollections.
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamp LLC - Great friend and Amazing wishes.
Paper: K & Company.
Ink: Distress inks, Adirondack and VersaFine
Accessories: EK Success border punch- Scroll, Martha Stewart - Monarch butterfly, ribbon, paper flower, white gel pen, rhinestones and red thread.
9 comments:
Как красиво! Цветок - потрясающий и как всегда я в восторге от многослойности!
oh my stars how gorgeous, so rich!!!!
Olena, this is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful details and colors.
BEAUTIFUL!!~
Olena, спасибо, что посетила мой блог и оставила комментарий. Приятно.
Очень яркая нарядная открытка. Но особо обратила внимание на листики - по контуру белая кайма. Очень классно смотрятся. Мне нравится.
Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and details!!
Anita
Love your cards, Olena..you have such an eye for colors and details! Always beautiful work!
Beautiful - love your use of color!
Just fabulous! I love the flower and all the elements. Your colors are so rich and pretty.
Post a Comment