Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #71

Happy Wednesday to you all!!! It's Mojo Monday again. This is my card to enter for the Mojo Monday Sketch # 71. This was a fun card to make. For this card I used beautiful patterned paper "Bittersweet" from Basic Grey. I stamped the image (from Stampabilitis) onto white c.s., using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored the image with my Prismacolor markers. Next, I used my classic squares Nestabilities to create the layered.
For the sentiment I made a heart with the heart Nestabilities, then stamp word "LOVE" from the Paper Company " Secret Garden" set using Chestnut Roan (ColorBox) ink. For embellishments, I added a Silk Cream Ribbon, Silk Flowers, Gemstones, Pink Button. Make sure you check out the Mojo Monday Blog and see what the other ladies made. The cards are fabulous again this week!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Tails of True Love (Stampabilities) and sentiment (The Paper Company)
Papers: Brown, pink, white c.s.; Patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Inks: Graphite black (Brilliance), Mushroom (Adirondack), Chestnut Roan (ColorBox)
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares and Hearts; Prismacolor Markers, Gemstones, Silk Flowers, Silk cream Ribbon, Pink heart Button
Tools: Cuttlebug machine; Corner punch, Branch punch (Martha Stewart), Paper pierser.

Thanks for stopping by to share in my sketch creation! ~Olena~

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow your card is stunning such beautiful colouring and I just love HM stamps!!

Dawn

Caryl P said...

I love the image and how the card came together. Very cute!

Tricia said...

Olena, this is stunning! I really love all of the layers. I really need to learn how to stamp like this and make things all come together! Can't wait to work with you and get to know you on the new DT!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so cute and the color combination makes this so elegant too! :D

Edleen said...

love your card Olena!!!

Unknown said...

CUTE!

Desire Fourie said...

Olena, this is so gorgeously cute. That image is definitely one of my favourits and you have set it amongst such a beautiful colour combo. Love all the finishing touches. Hugs from Desire

Christy said...

This is lovely. The image is adorable!

Rach said...

oh this is so beautiful. love it. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

these mice r really nice... :-)

Corie said...

This is just so beautiful.