Happy Thursday Everyone!!! It's time for some digi stamps by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! This week I used her cute Sketchy Cosmos stamp. You can Download this digi stamp is here. It is absolutely Free. My card is based on Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #100.
I printed the image, colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits and cut out with a Classic rectangle Nestabilities die. To finish the card, I added some Rain Drops, Gemstones, Ribbon, Buttons, Clear glaze pen and piercings.

RECIPE: Stamps: "Sketchy Cosmos" (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff) and sentiment ("Mini Messeges" from Impression Obsession); Papers: Purple, cream and white c.s.; Patterned paper (from Target); Inks: Adirondack and Memento; Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Ribbon, Rain Drops, Gemstones, White gel pen, Crystal Stickles, foam tape; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic and scalloped rectangles and classic and scalloped circles and paper piercer.
Also, Lindsay has everyday special in her Store. For every $5 you spend, you get a free stamp. So happy Digi shopping!! Check out the other DT's blogs for some inspiration and another freebie it is another fab one.
Stout ~ August Guest Designer
P.S. And today I say Big thank you to Svitlana for giving me this award! I really appreciate it Svitlana ! Thank you! You are very sweet! I will give out my nominations shortly!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Thursday! ~Olena~
16 comments:
Love purple, so I'm a big fan of this lovely creation! Always love dropping by!
Denise
Olena, this is just beautiful. Love the gorgeous colour and your trademark i.e. the stunning piercing.
Hugs
Desire
This is just stunning, Olena!
Absolutely beautiful colors on this one!
Lovely card! :) I likw your colors :)
Olena, this is sooooo pretty! Love that color combo...you did an awesome job!
Beautiful card, Olena!
Gorgeous card Olena!
Those are gorgeous!
Just gorgeous!
Beautiful Olena!
It's beautiful! I love the colouring and I can't stop to admire how you combine all the elements on the card. I love "your style" and with big pleasure visit your blog every time.
You deserve the award for sure :-) Congratulations!
Beautiful!
Beautiful card! I love it!
What a beautiful take on the Mojo sketch Olena! I love how background striped paper always looks like wallpaper holding a pretty picture:)) Nicely done!
Very beautiful samples, Olena! HAven't pooped by in a while, but wanted to leave a note saying how gorgeous all the cards are! Cheri
What a great card, Olena. Such pretty colors and a fantastic layout!
Post a Comment