Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Love you bunches

Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations. Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.

Products Used on the projects: Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3412 Botanical Floral Basket: HCPC 3413 Basketweave Background; Other: Prismacolor pencils (PM 908; 911; 917; 1012; 1029; 1030; 1032; 1097; 1103); "Argyle" edge punch; flocking powder (Martha Stewart); rhinestone and yellow threat.

For my card I stamped basket (HCPC 3412 Botanical Floral Basket stamp set) on yellow c.s and over this basket I stamped another stamp from HCPC 3413 Basketweave Background and sentiment. Then, I stamped second time this image and colored flowers with prismacolor pencils. Next, I put this image on punched background using foam tape. I also used, flocking powder and white pearls for flowers and edge punch from EK Success.

Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

13 comments:

lastivka said...

lovely as always :)

Jan Hennings said...

Gorgeous and I love this new stamp set~

Anita said...

Beautiful card, stunning flowers!
Anita

craftieodmae said...

breath taking!!!! Love the colors you used.

Carol<>< said...

oh oh oh!!!
so pretty!
breath taking,
Carol N<><

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful, as always! Your eye for rich color is wonderful!

Lori said...

your colors are always so stunning and really make your projects pop.

Glenda said...

I'm always so excited to come and visit. I'm never disappointed. Your use of color is amazing and seems totally inspired!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! I love the rich colors and beautiful punched borders!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful! Wonderful dimension and added color!

~Olga said...

I adore your card, it's lovely!!! Olga

~Heidi~ said...

I love it, love it love!! The decorative border and stitching is gorgeous!

Vikki said...

I agree with Lori...your colours are always so vivid and bold and you always pull it off so beautifully.