Monday, November 3, 2008

Time for sketches! #68

Happy Monday!!!! It's time for a new weeks Sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}. Her sketches are always fun to do. A NEW Sketch Challenge is posted every Thursday and we would LOVE it if you played along. Good Luck!

For this card, I used my NEW "Winter Shapes" stamp set from Inkadinkado. First, I stamped the sentiment onto Clear Vellum paper with Cotton White ink (StazOn). Then, I layered the vellum paper on top of a piece of the patterned paper as the background with zig-zag stitching).To finish the card, I added somepunched snowflakes, ribbon, Stickles, silver gel pen, and a gemstones. And, I added some snowflake border using my Snowflake Edge Punch from Fiskars.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sentiment (Inkadinkado)
Papers: Blue, Lt.Blue c.s., Patterned paper, Clear Vellum paper
Inks: Cotton White (StazOn)
Accessories: Ribbon, Stickles, White Gel pen, Gemstones, Foam tape
Tools: Snowflake punch (EK Success), Border punch (Fiskars), Sewing machine.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!! ~Olena~

7 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Oh this is fantastic, i love the use of the sketch and the bit were the wording is, is just so pretty

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the vellum and the stitching!

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation. So stylish and elegant. Warm regards

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Olena! Love the punched snowflakes!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really talented! I looked at several of your cards and they are all amazing!

Judit V said...

This is beautiful Olena!

Erum Tasneem said...

This is a beauutiful card!

Olena... There is a guessing game on my blog. Please come and play!
You can invite others too!
VIBGYOR Krafts