Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sketches Guest Designer !!!

Last weeks Tamara off Sketches! by {tamara} asked me if I would like to be a Guest Designer for her Challenges Blog. It took me all of 3 seconds to say "YES". HOW EXCITING!!! You can see the post here. THANKS, Tamara!!!


Here is the card I made for the Guest Designer posting.

First, I stamped small stars ("Stars" set from Inque Boutique) with VersaMark ink on Blue c.s., I then adhered four strips of Pattern paper and sewed all four sides of the card. I attached each strip with eyelets. Stamped large and small stars ("Stars" set from IB) onto cream c.s., cut out and then adhered on the card. The biggest star I adhered on a 3-D double-side foam pad.

For this card, I used Blue, Cream and Brown c.s., Denim Seams Flat Pattern Paper by K&Company, VersaMark ink, Rainbow ink by Adirondack, Eyelets, Sewing Machine, Stamp set ("Stars" from Inque Boutique).

A Big Thanks to Tamara for giving me this opportunity.

Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Olena~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Guest DT gig! Great Card!