Saturday, December 13, 2008

Challenge # 27: Food and Drinks (Dutch Dare Challenge)

Happy Saturday to you all! How are you? Things are pretty good here... Its time for a new weeks challenge from Dutch Dare-Card challenge . This weeks challenge #27: FOOD and DRINKS.

Today I want to present my favorite craft project. This is not one card.....It's COFFEE PARTY SET:-). I made this little set for my friends. I used coffee brown and cream cardstock, pattern paper, Inque Boutique stamps, Inque Boutique ink pads, StazOn ink pad (brown color), coffee cups, coffee package, biscotti, small wooden serving tray, acrylic paint (brown color), Plaid Paper Mod Podge (matte sealer), buttons, ribbons.

Card: I stamped a background of the cream paper. Stamped, colored the coffee cup and adhere to pattern paper. Stamped the phrase “ Let’s have kaffe talk”. I used ribbon and buttons for decorations.

Napkin ring: I stamped, cut out and adhere coffee steam to pattern paper and them tied ribbon to the napkin ring.

Place card: I stamped a coffee cup and name on a small piece of cream paper.
Tag for coffee cup:I used metallic tag and thread.















Package of coffee: Stamp background and adhere to the package. Also, I used some ribbon and stamped circle to decorate the lid.














Tag for biscotties: I stamped circle ang adhered to the paper ring.












Tray: First, I sanded wooden tray and wipe with tack cloth. Then paint the tray. I stamped the edges of the cream paper, coffee cup and steams with StazOn Timber brown ink pad. I adhered the stamped parts by using Plaid Paper Mod Podge.

This is all very easy and simple. Yes, yes!!! Your guests will always be pleased and grateful for something like this.
Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you have a nice Weekend! ~Olena~

4 comments:

Wilma said...

I can only say: WOW, what a wonderful project you've made of it! Super!

Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

Hugs Wilma

Karin said...

Wow, what a amazing coffee set you've made.
you must have spend a lot of time on it.
i love all the gorgeous projects with all the details.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Anonymous said...

wow!! this is a great set!!!!

Cathy said...

That is such an amazing gift. I love the idea and all the work you have put into it.
Thank you for joining us for the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx