Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #27. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. (Now you can turn it, flip it, stretch it and rotate it).

I used the digital stamp "Carousel Horse" from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. I printed the image, colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with OMS. To finish the card, I added some Dew Drops, Gemstones, Ribbon, Button, Clear glaze pen and piercings.

Click HERE to go to the store to buy this stamp.


I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

21 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Olena, This sure is a BEAUTY!

I bid on eBay and WON a "whole" set of carousel animals! I have not had a chance to use them yet, your new design has made me excited to try 'em out!

Click on my name to come on over to see my NEW kitties in a barrow card!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love this image and the colors are lovely.

Emily said...

Wow! I love everything about this card! The colors, the layout and love, love love how you did that top border! Terrific!!!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous, a great take on the sketch and I love the image
Clairex

Cheryl said...

It's gorgeous Olena! The colors, the embellishes, the stamp...just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Olena
Have a lovely week:)x

Fink said...

Awesome job! I just love this card! It just reminded me of my mom! She had so many gorgeous carousels that were lost in the fire. Thanks for the smile

Unknown said...

Very pretty I love the colors!

Rowena said...

Beautiful card! love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is my favorite card of yours yet, i love the antique look if it, simply stunning!

Margie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you colored the carousel!

ljurecek said...

That turned out wonderful! Love the button with the ribbon through it and your coloring is fabulous!

Leanne said...

Great card!! Love the colors and all the details you've added! TFS!!

Mrs. Fence said...

This is so pretty. Love the vintage feel you gave it!

Kim said...

Beautiful, love the soft earthy colors!

Kim Costello said...

Very beautiful card Olena love your take on Dawn's sketch! HuGs Kim :)

lastivka said...

It's fantastic! I love the combination of ribbon and the paper you used. and how you decorated the corner. Perfectly nice! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the turned up corner.
Hugs
Desire

Regina said...

beautiful love the image!

Melissa Craig said...

This is really pretty!