Monday, August 10, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 29, Mojo Monday #99 and Heartfelt Creations (DT)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch!!!! This week Dawn is hosting the ICS #29. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. (Now you can turn it, flip it, stretch it and rotate it).

I used the digital stamp "Oriental Poppy" from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. For this card I used New Patterned paper "Pretty Poppies" from Autumn Leaves. I printed the image, colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with OMS and cut out with a circle Nestabilities die. I made the border using my "Fleur Lis" edger punch (from EK Success). To finish the card, I added some Dew Drops, Gemstones, Clear Stickles, Clear glaze pen and piercings.


*********************************************************************************
My second card for Mojo Monday #99. I made using the Heartfelt Creations stamps this week. Beautiful stamps. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.

I stamp the image "Grapes" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with OMS, then cut out. The background was made by using green c.s., and stamping small grapes (from "Fruit Background" stamp set). I used a patterned paper "Porcelain" from Basic Grey. To finish the card, I added some Vintage corner die (Cuttlebug) Ribbon, Gemstones and piercings.

*********************************************************************************
For next card I used New Patterned paper "Oasis" from S.E.I. and my new "Morning Glory Mail" stamp from Heartfelt Creations. I stamp the image, colored in using my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. The sentiment "Best Wishes To You" is from the "Mini Message Cursive" stamp set . To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Dew Drops Ribbon, Stickles and piercings.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Thursday! ~Olena~

22 comments:

AUsome mom said...

WOW! All of these are just fantastic! You do beautiful work. Thanks for stopping in at my blog :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome card! Love the color combo!

Liz Weber said...

Far Out Olena your cards are just devine - the images, the pp and just the way you have put them all together - thanks for the inspiration!

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creations. Love your colouring of the images.
Hugs
Desire

Cheryl said...

Wow Olena! All 3 are just gorgeous! Love your color combos and all of your details...fabulous!

lastivka said...

wow! I can't stop thinking of your talent when I see your work. It's incredible how you combine all the details and how you make the colouring. I adore everything you do!

Vicky said...

Fantastic cards, so elegant and neat.

Margie said...

Beautiful cards, Olena! Awesome job as always!

Rowena said...

What wonderful cards once again!of course the Poppy is my fave :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful Olena, love the black, red and white combo, just gorgoeus!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful cards Olena!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

your card is stunning! I love the paper piercing and your image is beautiful!

ljurecek said...

How do you have time to get all these cards done in one post? They are all just gorgeous. Really love the colors of the Lindsay card. That black and red is so dramatic.

Karen said...

You are a busy crafter! Fantastic creations! :>

Leanne said...

Holy Smokes! Girl you have been super busy!! I wished I could whip out cards that look this stunning this quick! Love them all!

Regina said...

these are all just fabulous!!

Tricia said...

geez oh pete you have been busy! And as usual, your creations never disappoint! Just beautiful!

Fink said...

I just love your cards!

mae said...

Oleana,beautiful cards!Congratulations!

Mrs. Fence said...

Your cards are always so lovely! they are all just beautiful!

Kim said...

Amazingly beautiful cards! Its always a treat to see what you have created

lastivka said...

Olena, I do have an award for you on my blog. Thank you for the inspiration!
http://picture-card.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_16.html