Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Heartfelt Creations DT


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.

For my first card, I stamped the image "Heart Bouquet" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits and sponged around with Yellow (Adirondack) craft inks. For frame, I used my Cricut and "Wild card" cartridge. I put inside frame a colored image and glued on the background. Then, I stamped sentiment "My Heart" using Rhubarb Stalk Dye ink (Memento). To finish the card, I added some Ribbon, peals gemstones, "Crystal" Stickles and piercings.


In my second card I used new stamps "Single Rose Vase", "Small Bold Heart" and "Bold Heart" stamp. For all labels I used my Cricut and "Storybook" cartridge from Provo Craft. I stamped the image "Single Rose Vase" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits and sponged around the image with Caramel (Adirondack) craft ink. For background I stamped the "Sm.bold Heart" and "Bold Heart" stamps, using a caramel dye based ink. To finish the card, I added some "Heart" edge punch from Fiskars, Ribbon, Heart Brads, Dew Drops and piercings.
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautilicious. Great colours and designs too.
Hugs
Desire