Today I used another Brand New stamp sets "Hydrangea/Posy Branch" and "Jean Pocket/Ball" sets. I stamped the images, using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the co
lors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I cut out the images. Next, I cut a slit in the Ball jar and insert Posy branch. The main background panel were embossed with Sweet Dots Cuttlebug folders. I finished off the card with a ribbon, corner punch (Fiskars), ribbon, gemstones and piercings.Have a nice DAY!
Olena


3 comments:
Wow Olena, this is fab! LOVE your coloring!!! And the card is just gorgeous *sigh*
Sylvia x
Привет Алёна! Великолепные творения у тебя в блоге! Очень понравился твой романтический стиль.
Olena,
The new releases are very nice, just might have to ad them to my collection!
Great job on this card~!
I have a couple Heartfelts that I have to ink & use, come check out my NEW kitten card on my blog...just saw the heartfelt "demin" pocket and BALL jar..cute!
Post a Comment