Hello Everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #214 . Today's project is for the monthly contest at Mojo Monday. I always love their sketches and this one was no different.
Here is the sketch if you want to play along:
and here's:
For this card I used Beautiful Verve Stamps LLC - Poinsettia Christmas stamp set and Vintage Oval Frame stamp. Of course, I used EK Success border punch for edges.
The "Poinsettia Christmas " stamps is awesome. For this flowers I used VersaMagic chalk ink and Memento marker for coloring around petals. Inside the flowers I put glass Microbeads (Martha Stewart). I also used paper punched pine branch from Martha Stewart and for finishing touches I added a Decorative Flourishes (Sizzix).

For sentiment I used sentiment from "Poinsettia Christmas " stamp set and beautiful Vintage Oval Frame (Verve Stamps). I did try to put the sentiment into this frame, but it was big for this. First, I stamped the first words, and then i stamped the last. I thinking, it is perfect for this frame.
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamp LLC - Poinsettia Christmas and Vintage Oval Frame.
Paper: K & Company.
Ink: Distress inks, Adirondack and VersaFine
Accessories: Spellbinders™ Classic circles and Pinking circles, EK Success border punch- Infinite dots, Sizzix - Decorative Flourishes die, Martha Stewart - Pine Branch punch, glass microbeads, Dew Drops, rhinestones and yellow thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamp LLC - Poinsettia Christmas and Vintage Oval Frame.
Paper: K & Company.
Ink: Distress inks, Adirondack and VersaFine
Accessories: Spellbinders™ Classic circles and Pinking circles, EK Success border punch- Infinite dots, Sizzix - Decorative Flourishes die, Martha Stewart - Pine Branch punch, glass microbeads, Dew Drops, rhinestones and yellow thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 comments:
What a fabulous christmas card!
Przesliczna karteczka swiateczna!
Oo wow Olena your cards are becoming more pretty every day! This one is stunning!!
Anita
this is absolutely breathtaking, your cards are always so beautiful!!!!
Wow! Over the top beautiful!
stunning...hope you have a super weekend!
enjoy *~*
Как всегда, потрясающе!
This is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the dimension and texture!
This is stunning! Just a work of art and so very creative!
Olena this card is fabulous! There is so much wonderful detail and I adore the stitching. Thanks for sharing!
WOW! A beautiful card so many details
What a stunning card! Love the colors and all the elements!
Olena this is GORGEOUS!~
Post a Comment