In this card I used sentiment from "Birthday Fun" stamp set (Inkadinkado). I stamped sentiment on white c.s. using VersaCraft ink and cut out.

I used patterned papers from DCWV new Spring 2012 Collections (Jo-Ann). For finishing touches I added a buttons, Dew Drops and rhinestones and also, I used brown glass beads for borders.

I used patterned papers from DCWV new Spring 2012 Collections (Jo-Ann). For finishing touches I added a buttons, Dew Drops and rhinestones and also, I used brown glass beads for borders.
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Birthday Fun.
Paper: DCWV.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaCraft.
Accessories: Dew Drops, brown glass beads, buttons, glaze pen, rhinestones and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Birthday Fun.
Paper: DCWV.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaCraft.
Accessories: Dew Drops, brown glass beads, buttons, glaze pen, rhinestones and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:
Какая интересная открытка! Без цветов непривычно видеть твои работы. Но смотрится отлично!
Wow, lots of details! Great card!!
so rich and goregeous!
Fabulous! And wow, all those beads around the card, that was quite some work I think.
Anita
Enjoy your day buddy! Have a good one.
bad credit business loans
oh my goodness!!!! girl this must have taken you forever to sew on all of those tiny beads!!!
BEAUTIFUL
Carol N<><hi
Post a Comment