Mojo's sketch:

It's the Mojo Monday Challenge and here's my entry...
I used beautiful stamp from Heartfelt Creations.
I stamped the main image from HCPC 3371 Dutch Iris Oval Stamp set and the coordinating single flowers from HCPC 3373 Dutch Iris Medley on white paper with black ink. Then, I colored Copic and Prismacolor markers. Then, cut out main image with a scissors, and single flower with HCD 711 Decorative Dutch Iris Die. I adhered on top of main image by placing a foam dot. I've added Decorative trimming ribbon to oval and HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame Die cut on back of image.
I added to edges of flower a purple Stickles and Yellow flocking powder inside the flower.
Some decorate card with edge border, rhinestones and Dew Drops.
P.S. Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, please hop on over to my Etsy shop!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often! All my cards are all lovingly made with high quality papers, embellishments, sewing, and of course, love & creativity. Most of my cards have also been hand stitched on and I find it really adds that extra special, unique touch!
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Heartfelt Creations - Dutch Iris Oval stamp set.
Paper: DCWV.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Brilliance.
Accessories: HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame die, Prismacolor and Copic markers, "Argyle" edge punches (EK Success), Stickles, ribbon, Dew Drops, rhinestones, foam tape, flocking powder (Martha Stewart), thread and white gel pen.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Heartfelt Creations - Dutch Iris Oval stamp set.
Paper: DCWV.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and Brilliance.
Accessories: HCD 708 Fancy Window/Frame die, Prismacolor and Copic markers, "Argyle" edge punches (EK Success), Stickles, ribbon, Dew Drops, rhinestones, foam tape, flocking powder (Martha Stewart), thread and white gel pen.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 comments:
Как красиво! Ирис с пушинкой! И очень интересно придумано с лентой, необычно смотрится.
Olena. Thank you for your nice comment about my mojo monday 234 entry. I LOVE your blog. You make incredibly beautiful cards and your color choices are breath taking. I frequently stay in those same colors, but don't come close to you.
Absolutely stunning Olena. Loving the vibrant colours of this.
Hugs
Desire
This is such a nice piece of artwork. I wish I could be as artistic as you. :-)
I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)
Much love from Mystic Nymph.
Oh I love your iris and you added so much texture too! What a beauty! This is my favorite flower - can't wait to see them in bloom in front of my house! Yours is so realistic - absolutely gorgeous!
So vibrant and beautiful! I love how you used the white ribbon!
Beautiful as always Olena!
Gorgeous and beautiful! Lookes like Spring has arrived :)
Anita
Красивый результат и узнаваемый стиль
Post a Comment