Mojo's sketch:
P.S. I have had a very pleasant week- I just re-opened My Etsy Store and selling most of my cards (including this card, too).
If you are looking for a beautiful single card, please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often! All my cards are all lovingly made with high quality papers, embellishments, sewing, and of course, love & creativity. Most of my cards have also been hand stitched on and I find it really adds that extra special, unique touch!
If you’re interested in buying my cards, please email me or visit my ETSY craft shop.
Thanks so much for your interest! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - " Fancy Florals Remixed", "Bloom & Grow" and "Dream Big".
Paper: My Mind's Eye.
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack, VersaCraft and VersaMagic.
Accessories: Spellbinders - Classic and Scalloped circles, Martha Stewart deep edge punch - "Garden Trellis", Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Dew Drops, rhinestones, foam tape and thread.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:
What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and stitching.
Замечательная открытка, тег просто потрясающий! Поздравляю с открытием магазина!
Wow, gorgeous card! The colours, the stitching, the flower, everything is so beautiful :)
Anita
congratulations Olena on your Etsy craft store, Your cards are all lovely and I'm sure they will sell,
this is another beautiful birthday card.
Carol N<><
Piękna kartka.
Wow, such a gorgeous card! Very beautiful!
Very pretty card Olena!
Post a Comment