Sunday, June 23, 2013

CottageCutz post - LOVE card

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing a LOVE card I created with Beautiful 


 For my Butterfly LOVE card I used Bella Butterfly (Profile) die. First, I cut  butterfly out two times using cream cardstock, then sponged with craft ink, folded and glued together on bottom of image for 3D effect.


 Next, I embossed white panel of card using embossing folder, sponge around and glued to base card. Then, I stamped sentiment and glued butterfly on card. Decorate card with Liquid Pearls paint.



For this project I used:




Thank you for looking and have a Lovely day!!!
Olena
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED: 
Dies: CottageCutz - Bella Butterfly (profile) dies.
Paper: cardstock
Ink: Distress ink. 
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Liquid Pearls pearls.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Your card is stunning, gorgeous, beyond beautiful! I love the colors and that butterfly is amazing:)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Очень красивая, нежная и стильная открытка. Лена

craftieodmae said...

another beautiful card! Love the butterfly!

Anita said...

Beautiful and elegant card!
Hugs, Anita

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Olena! What a lovely, gentle, peaceful card, which is also oh-so-pretty! Love the shading on your butterfly, and that you have layered it. hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}