Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Wedding Wish to you

Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations. Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.

Products Used on the projects: Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3400 Bella Rosebud; Other: Marvy Le Plume II markers (##48; 96; 60; 63; 67); Spellbinders Nestabilitie Classic Circles; "Square step" corner punch (EK Success); ribbon; pink threads.

I colored the image with Marvy Brush Markers on the rubber stamp and stamped image onto the white paper. (My trick: always start with lighter colors to darker colors. The ink from the Marvy markers dry slowly on the rubber which allows to be creative with the colouring).Next, I cut out image with Spellbinder Classic Circle and stitched around the circle with pink thread. Added sentiment and Dew Drops.
For corners I used "Square step"corner punch from EK Success. To finish the card, I added ribbon, pink pearl, yellow rhinestones and piercings.

Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

10 comments:

Juls said...

this is so lovely!!! I love the stitching detail!!! Hugs Juls

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful, as always!

craftieodmae said...

I am in love with this one, absolutely beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Olena! I love the colors and the wedding wish banner!

Anita said...

Beautiful and romantic card! Love the corners and the image :)
Pretty good stitching you did there!!
Anita

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful wedding card, love how you added the sentiment!

Clare said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! Miss you!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

How charming!! The beautiful stamp set work so will with the colors and papers you used!

marsha said...

Olena, this is just beautiful! I love your design and beautiful colors. Great stitching and corners too!
Hugs,
Marsha

Angelica Turner said...

What a pretty card, I so love how you colored the image. Beautiful work Olena.