Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mojo Monday # 208

Hello Everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #208.

For this card I used flower stamps from Stampin' UP! and sentiment from TPC Studio. I also used patterned paper from DCWV, Prismcolor and Copic markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Slice machine and "Vintage findings" cartridge; ribbon; Dew Drops and rhinestones.
















































Have A Wonderful DAY! Olena

13 comments:

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful as always. You do awesome work.

Karenliz Henderson said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are stunning.

Anita said...

Gorgeous card!!! Beautiful colour combo and details :)
Anita

Emily said...

This couldn't be prettier Oleana! Love those gorgeous leaves and the colors are just perfect for a fall birthday. Well done!!

Kathleen said...

Olena,

Your work is BEAUTIFUL!! I really love the colors--so Autumn!

Елена said...

Млею от красоты, удачных сочетаний и просто от тепла, которое исходит от работы! Браво!
С теплом, Елена!

Jeanne J. said...

Olena as always this is beautiful!! Your coloring is exquisite and your attention to detail is breath taking.

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful! Your cards always have such RICH color.

Glenda said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! So much attention to detail and as always I love your eye for color!

mlarisa said...

Очень-очень красиво! Такие восхитительные цвета...

OK said...

Восторг! Осенние краски!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, this is stunning Olena, beautiful colouring and colours, love it!

Hugs
Maarit

Pet73 said...

Such a gorgeous card! Wonderful sketch and great colours!