Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All the best to both of you + GOODWILL Haul

Good morning, Everyone!!! It is time for Heartfelt Creations. Today I used another Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations.

Products Used on the projects: Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3399 Wedding Dove; HCPC 3403 Shabby Chic Lace; Other: Cream tag; Distress inks; Glaze pens; Gelly roll pens; Dew Drops; ribbon; white enamel accents (Inkssentials).

For this project I used a cream shipping tag, different kinds of stamp sets and embellishments. I sponged tag with different colors of Distress inks. Then, I stamped images on tag using different stamp sets. I used Glaze and Gelly roll pens for coloring dove image. Then, I decorated tag with ribbon and Dew Drops.

P.S. And today, I just want to show you, what I found in GOODWILL stores for last 3 month.
1. The Art of Silk Ribbon Embroidery book. Price is $0.99.

2. Brand new Sewing machine. Price is $2.99.

3. Brand new Stamp sets from Stampin' UP! Price is $1.99 for box.

4. Small box of stamps from Stampin' UP! Price is $0.99. AWESOME!!!!









Have a Wonderful Day!

14 comments:

Carla S. said...

Your tag is gorgeous, Olena! The colors are so rich and vibrant! Congrats on your Goodwill haul! I've never seen anything that good!!

craftieodmae said...

Your tags are always so gorgoeus, you really lucked out at the Goodwill, enjoy all those stamps!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous tags as always, and just where is this goodwill store? You made a haul girl!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful tag and what a great find you had! Love the sewing machine and all those stamps!

marsha said...

This is just so yummy! Love your colors and great job on finding all that loot at Goodwill!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful tag - love the colors!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful tag Olena, and your finds are amazing.

Anita said...

Amazing tag Olena! The dove and the colours are beautiful :)
How did you find all those goodies for such low prices, good job!
Anita

Jill Briggs said...

Your color blending is absolutely wonderful. PS-I have that Silk Ribbon book, but I paid full price (about 10 years ago)!

A Consuming Passion said...

Each week you fill the showcase with gorgeous creations Olena ad this tag is no exception! Your colouring is beautiful, original and makes your projects really stand out!
I'd also like to say I have never found one great buy in the goodwill shops here......lucky you!!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Your tag is beautiful and very distinctive. I like how you used the lace stamp along the edges! And great job with the bargain hunting!! I really like those hedgies, they are so cute!!

April said...

Beautiful tag! You did a great job as usual. I can't believe all the wonderful things you found at Goodwill!

Jeanne J. said...

This tag is GORGEOUS! Again - beautiful colors and background. The dove on this one steals the show - talk about eye candy!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! ALL thoes stamps! How LUCKY for you!!!
And you will do such beautiful work with them, cant wait to see!!!!