Friday, September 13, 2013

CottageCutz post - Christmas gift tag

Hello Everyone from Olena.

Today I am sharing a  3D Christmas Gift Tag I created with Beautiful  Homemade Christmas Gift Set CottageCutz Collections 2013. 


 
For this card I used Christmas Tree Tag die cut and one clear North Pole stamp from 
NEW Homemade Christmas Gift Set and Scallop Insert tag.



 For Christmas tree, I cut out 3 times the tree and glued together. Then, I cut out 2 times tag using card stock and design paper. Glued together tags and stamped sentiment "North Pole Dec 24 Happy Holidays" with craft blue ink.


 After this, I glued 3D Christmas tree on tag and decorate with red glitter dots using Red Stickles and red plastic star.



For this project I used:








See you tomorrow with NEW project from me.
Olena

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Darling tag. I like how you made your tree 3-D.

Donna Ellis said...

This is so pretty Olena! I've never seen a wintry tag with so much dimension - Lovely! hugs, de