Sunday, October 13, 2013

CottageCutz post - Happy Halloween card

Hello Everyone from Olena
Today, I am sharing a NEW Halloween card  I created with Beautiful NEW Halloween Collections 2013.


For this card I used NEW "Midnight Witches Brew" die. I cut image out 2 times. First image I glued to orange card panel. From second image I cut out witch and cat. Glued parts on first image using foam tape. Added glitter on images and sentiment "Happy Halloween". 
Very easy to make.



For this project I used: 


Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully scary lol. Love the silhouette image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

craftieodmae said...

you never cease to amaze me, this is fantastic!!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Olena! This is a WONDERFUL die cut, and I love love LOVE what you have done with it! The stitching around the frame really adds some great textures, too! Love the dimension you created by popping up parts of the die cut! hugs, de