Hello Everyone from Olena.
Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created with Beautiful Homemade Christmas Gift Set CottageCutz Collections 2013.
The CottageCutz Homemade Christmas Gift
Set includes
21 CottageCutz dies and 7 clear stamps.
It ships in a reusable gift box with a Velcro fastener on the flap. This makes the perfect gift for any scrapbooker or card-maker.
21 CottageCutz dies and 7 clear stamps.
It ships in a reusable gift box with a Velcro fastener on the flap. This makes the perfect gift for any scrapbooker or card-maker.
Here's my card:
I cut sentiment out using red card stock and glued on white piece of paper.
Then I cut around with scissors and glued on snowflakes background. For background I used embossing folder.
Decorated card with rhinestones.
Have a Wonderful Day! Olena


2 comments:
Absolutley gorgeous!!!!!
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks! Sherwani
Post a Comment