Friday, December 13, 2013

CottageCutz post: Poinsettia card

Hello Everyone from Olena



Today, I am sharing with you my Holiday "Poinsettia" card I created with Beautiful  CottageCutz Collections of dies.

For this card I used only one Ornate Poinsettia die cut.

 I cut Poinsettia out three times using white card stock. Then I cut leaves and swirls out using scissors, sponge the edges with light pin color of ink and glued second image on first using double foam tape. Next, I cut big flower out, sponge the edges and glued on second image using foam tape too.


 For background I stamped small snowflakes and sentiment "Merry Christmas".
Decorate card with white and pink ribbons, yellow rhinestone and orange Liquid Pearls.



Have a Wonderful Day. 
Olena



5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so beautiful. I always love your work.

craftieodmae said...

drop dead gorgeous!!!!!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful work, Olena!
Your palette is beautiful and the color integration is just magnificent! Very nice composition and fautless execution. I would love to see you enter this project in my challenge at http://avenue613.blogspot.com I am sure our followers will gain inspiration from this fabulous design!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Это так снежно и нежно. Элегантно и лаконично. Красиво, просто слов нет.
Лена

April said...

Beautiful! I love the gorgeous bow too!