Thursday, January 23, 2014

CottageCutz post - My Heart is with You card

Hello Everyone from Olena 

Today, I am sharing a Valentines Love card. I created with Beautiful Valentines CottageCutz Collections. 

For this card I used NEW " Sweetheart Lovebirds (4x4)" die.
 
 I die cut the image with cream, green and pink card stock. Sponge the edges and assemble. 
 
Then, I stamped sentiment, cut out with paper punch and glued on background. For base card I used light green card stock. Decorated card with rhinestones.
 
 For this project I used: 
- Sweetheart Lovebirds die.

Have a Wonderful Day! Olena


3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute. Your sponging really adds depth and texture.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Какие милые птички! Красивое сочетание текстур и цветА. Лена

David said...

Really structured and useful information. And everything is clear, essay-writings-service.com thanks. I looked through some posts and must say, they are very interesting. Best regards, essay writer))