Hello, everyone!
It is time for new Mojo Monday #334
Here is the sketch if you want to play along:
I had so much fun playing with this week's Mojo Monday sketch!
Here's my card
(this card on SALE in ETSY Store):
Don't forget, if you are looking for a beautiful single card, please hop on over to my Etsy store!!! Come take a peek, My Etsy llenusik store will be updated a few times a week, so be sure to check back often! All my cards are all lovingly made with high quality papers, embellishments, sewing, and of course, love & creativity. Most of my cards have also been hand stitched on and I find it really adds that extra special, unique touch!
If you’re interested in buying my cards or gift tags, please email me or visit my ETSY craft shop.
As always thanks so much for hopping by and
Have a Wonderful DAY!!!
Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Stampin up!
Paper: Stampin up!
Ink: Stampin up! craft ink
Accessories: Spellbinder - "Classic Circles", "Scalloped Circles", edge punches (EK Success), ribbon, embossing folder, craft markers, rhinestones and foam tape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Stamp image - Stampin up!
Paper: Stampin up!
Ink: Stampin up! craft ink
Accessories: Spellbinder - "Classic Circles", "Scalloped Circles", edge punches (EK Success), ribbon, embossing folder, craft markers, rhinestones and foam tape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:
Oh wow this is a beautifully elegant card. Love the scrumptious bow with the pearls broach.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Gorgeous! I love the pearls in the bow! It is so stunning!
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
what a beautiful card you created. LOVE IT
wow, this card is stunning. Love the pearls
Post a Comment