Today I am sharing with you my Wedding card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.
For my project I used beautiful Garden Poppies die.

First, I cut flowers out using white card stock. Than, I make a background using Label dies, cut out image and embossing folder. I glued the image to the red card stock and then embossed with an embossing folder. Added sentiment and decorated card with Dew Drops.

For this project I used:

Have A Wonderful Week! Olena
For my project I used beautiful Garden Poppies die.
First, I cut flowers out using white card stock. Than, I make a background using Label dies, cut out image and embossing folder. I glued the image to the red card stock and then embossed with an embossing folder. Added sentiment and decorated card with Dew Drops.
For this project I used:

Have A Wonderful Week! Olena
2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous, love how the flowers turned out!!!
Such a beautiful card, the colors are striking.
Post a Comment