Happy Beautiful Spring!
Today I am sharing with you new Just For You card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.
First I created background. I cut Fancy Floral Lace Border out. Then, I did place this paper border on white square cardstock and gently inked using sponge dauber and pink craft ink. Repeat more then 2 times.
Next, I stamped sentiment. After that, I cut butterfly couple times out and glued together for 3D effect. Then, I adhere to card. Decorated card with pink pearls.
For this project I used:
Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day! Olena


5 comments:
So beautiful, Olena! You are always so creative. What a great idea to use the die as a stencil. I love the colors too. Hope you have a great day.
Hugs,
Simona
Just gorgeous. Love the beautiful butterfly.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Красивая открытка, Лена. Сама нежность и элегантность, великолепно.
Absolutely gorgeous!
just beautiful! The butterfly and frame are gorgeous!
Post a Comment