HELLO EVERYONE,
Finally, I have time to post my update for cross stitch project "Clipper Ship Voyage" from Dimensions.
This kit was retried long years ago and not popular now, but I still love it.
If you remember, I started new project couple months ago and now you can see what I stitched.
This ship is awesome.
Very Beautiful details and colors.
So, my project is moving ahead and see you next time in my new Cross stitch post.
If you have any questions about this project, just let me know.
Thanks for visiting, I hope your day is wonderful!
Olena
Olena
2 comments:
How beautiful Olena. I used to cross stitch but even with a magnifyer I'm having trouble with the one I"m working on so I don't know that it will get finished. My eyes are "older" and it really does make a difference. I had so many cross stitches but they went out of style and ended up with Good Will. Your ship is absolutely stunning.
Beth
http://sunfowers-dragonflies.ca/blog
Красивая работа!
Post a Comment