Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heartfelt Creations DT and Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 35

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Inspirational Card Sketch and Heartfelt Creations.
In my first card I used all Heartfelt Creations Stamps.

I stamped the image "Beary Relaxed" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits and cut from Spellbinders rectangle. Then, I stamped sentiment using Coffee Bean pigment ink (Brilliance). The background panels were embossed with D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folders and rubbed a White craft ink in over the embossed swirl to make them pop a bit. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Ribbon, Buttons, some corner die (EK Success), Clear Stickles and piercings.

************************//*******************************
In my second card I used new Sketch from Dawn. She is hosting the ICS #35.

Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week. I used "La Creme" patterned paper from DCWV and sentiment from Heidi GraceDesigns ("Greetings"). For tags, I used my NEW Making Memories SLICE™ Cordless Design Cutter with new Studio Essentials Design Card.
To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Rain Dots, ribbon and piercings.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Tuesday! ~Olena~

6 comments:

Shauna K said...

simply beautiful! i love all of the piercing and the scalloped edge, and that ribbon's wonderful {i think I have it in yellow!} :D

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `Gorgeous` Olena:) I love your style...
Have a fab week....:)x

lastivka said...

Olena, I love your birthday card. It's fabulous and very stylish! I love the paterned paper. It's a bomb!!! And thank you very much for the link to new innovative tool Slice - I should buy it :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning Olena. You are so gifted with your creative talent.
Hugs
Desire

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards, so elegant. :)x

Fink said...

This is gorgeous! Then again they always are!!!!