Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mojo Monday #103 (Contest), Heartfelt Creations DT and Inspirational Card Sketches DT # 33

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Mojo Monday # 103 (Contest), Inspirational Card Sketch #33 with Lindsay's Sramp Stuff and Heartfelt Creations.


In my fist card I used "Black Tie Birdies" Verve Stamp set. The patterned paper from DCWV "La Creme".




In my second card I used all Heartfelt Creations Stamps.

I stamp the frame "Old Fashioned Frame" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits (Gamsol) and Clear Stickles and cut out. Then, I stamped the sentiment "To A Spesial Couple" in the middle of the frame with cranbbery craft ink (Adirondack) and placed on the base card, used a foam tape. To finish the card, I added some Gemstones, Dew Drops and piercings.


In my next card I used new Sketch from Dawn. She is hosting the ICS #33. Here is the card I made using the Sketch this week.












Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Wednesday! ~Olena~

17 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your mojo card! Great colour combo and details!

Margie said...

Beautiful cards, Olena- I love the different take on the cupcake! Great job!

Kaytee said...

I love the cupcake card!! Very cool!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Very cute cards Olena, love the cupcake!

Melissa Craig said...

Great cards Olena!

Leanne said...

Pretty cards! Love them all!

Rowena said...

Fabulous Cards!

Diana said...

OMG! Holy CARP! I am so totally amazed. I love the ribbon effect on that first one, the inking and the gems and the coloring on the seond one, and the last one - dude those are the coolest sprinkles I have ever seen. I'm in love!

Kim said...

All are gorgeous but that bird one is simply stunning!

lastivka said...

Amazing cards! The third one is very tastyyyyy! :)))

Unknown said...

That cupcake looks scrumptious!

ljurecek said...

Hey, how did you get all the dimension on the cupcake. The icing almost looks like felt. You did an amazing job with the sketch, too!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love them all, but really loved the cupcake card! Great take on the sketch.

Katt said...

Ok, I have to ask.....I adore every card you make, and I love them because of the pierced borders. How do you get everything so even???? Hop on over to my blog and share your secret!

By the way this one with the cupcake is no exception! I love every little detail of it!

Liz Weber said...

Wow Olena your cards are so devine. I really love your ICS card - that cupcake is so yummy and I just love the layering and I just LOVE what you do around the borders - I gotta try that!

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creations and so unique to your beautiful style. Have a super duper weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations so true to your beautiful unique style. Have a super duper weekend.
Hugs
Desire