Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! It is time for New Mojo Monday # 128 (Contest). In my new card I used "Sunflower II" stamp from Delta Creative. I stamped the image, using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I cut out the image and adhere to the Nestabilities Large circle (used foam squares). The patterned paper from DCWV. I finished off the card with a punched Doily lace Trim Deep edge punch from Martha Stewart, corner punch (Fiskars), ribbon, Stickles, Tiny Glass Marbles, gemstones and piercings.Click here to see more of my masculine card samples.
I hope you have a wonderful day! ~Olena~

5 comments:
what a beauty card!!!!
anneke
such a gorgeous stylish card! Hugs Juls
That is so stunning!!!
~Noor~
This is beautiful. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desire
This is beautiful. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment