
Happy Monday Everyone!!! Today is time with Heartfelt Creations. For my first card, I stamped the image "Egg-citing" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits.
Next, I stamped a second time image, cut out egg and raise with foam tape for dimension. Then, I sponged around with yellow (Adirondack) craft ink. For sentiment, I used stamp "Floral Easter". I finished off the card with a punched corner (EK Success), ribbon, stickles, gemstones and piercings.I finished off the card with a punched snowflakes, corner punch (Fiskars), ribbon, Frosted Lace Stickles, gemstones and piercings.
Next, I stamped a second time image, cut out egg and raise with foam tape for dimension. Then, I sponged around with yellow (Adirondack) craft ink. For sentiment, I used stamp "Floral Easter". I finished off the card with a punched corner (EK Success), ribbon, stickles, gemstones and piercings.I finished off the card with a punched snowflakes, corner punch (Fiskars), ribbon, Frosted Lace Stickles, gemstones and piercings.
In my second card used new stamps "Bunny Bouquet" and sentiment from "Mini Messege Cursive" set. I stamped the image "Banny Bouquet" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits and sponged around with Yellow and Orange (Adirondack) craft inks.
For frame, I used Cuttlebug "Damask Frame" and embossing folder "Swiss Dots". I put inside frame a colored image and glued on the background. For sentiment I used vellum paper and stamp from "Mini Message Cursive" set. To finish the card, I added some Stickles, gemstones and piercings.
For frame, I used Cuttlebug "Damask Frame" and embossing folder "Swiss Dots". I put inside frame a colored image and glued on the background. For sentiment I used vellum paper and stamp from "Mini Message Cursive" set. To finish the card, I added some Stickles, gemstones and piercings.
2 comments:
Olena,
These sure are bright and pretty!
That reminds me, spring will be here soon and I should start my "Easter" cards since it takes me so long to complete a card...Love bunnies, eggs flowers and grass!
I love your easter cards Olena :)
So cute images!
I see forward to work with you in Heartfelt Creations Desig Team :)
Hug from Inger Marie
Post a Comment