Today is time with Heartfelt Creations. Just click here to visit Heartfelt Creations stamps store and look at these gorgeous images.For my first card, I stamped the image "Eastertime surprise" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with my Prismacolor pencils
and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I sponged around image with Blue (Adirondack) craft ink. The sentiment from "Mini message Cursive" stamp set. Embellish with thread, gemstones, Clear Stickles and some piercings to accent the card.
and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I sponged around image with Blue (Adirondack) craft ink. The sentiment from "Mini message Cursive" stamp set. Embellish with thread, gemstones, Clear Stickles and some piercings to accent the card.
In my second Easter card I used same technique with coloring. I stamped the image "Hiding the eggs" using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. For frame,
I used my Cricut and "Dreams Come True" cartridge. I put inside frame a colored image and glued on the background. To finish the card, I added some Ribbon, gemstones, Stickles and piercings.
In my next card, I used new stamp "Redeemed". I stamped the image using Brilliance Graphite Black ink, then colored with my Prismacolor penci
ls and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. The edges of image are distressed with my scissors. The bottom border is punched with the Garden Trellis Deep edge punch from Martha Stewart. To finish the card, I added some gemstones, Dew Drops, Stickles, Cream Ribbon and piercings.I hope you have a wonderful Easter day!
~Olena~
No comments:
Post a Comment