Happy Monday Everyone! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets From Heartfelt Creations - "Daisy Patch Swirls" Precut sets.For the focal image, I stamped couple times flower from the "Daisy Patch
Swirls" set (by Hartfelt Creations) using Distress Ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils. For background I used Daisy Swirls border stamp from "Daisy Patch Swirls" stamp set. Framed my finished oval by using one of the Big Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities and some Kraft c.s. The patterned paper from DCWV. For embellishments, I added a dew drops, gemstones, button and ribbon.
Swirls" set (by Hartfelt Creations) using Distress Ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils. For background I used Daisy Swirls border stamp from "Daisy Patch Swirls" stamp set. Framed my finished oval by using one of the Big Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities and some Kraft c.s. The patterned paper from DCWV. For embellishments, I added a dew drops, gemstones, button and ribbon.Have a nice day!
Olena
4 comments:
Beautiful card. Love your detail.
Wonderful card, so professional looking! Love all the embellies and especially the swirls.
love the sepia colour tones! so fabulous and elegant! Hugs Juls
LOVE LOVE LOVE your style! So much detail!!
Post a Comment