There is a brand new release over at Heartfelt Creations today!!!They have a bunch of new stamps and the cool thing is that they have the Spellbinders diecuts to match!!!I just love them!!! If you stop over at the blog you can see examples from the DT!!They are all so pretty and inspirational!!
Today I made a beautiful flowercard. I stamped 5 of the largest petals (HCPC 3315 Lily Petals Set) with Adirondack Butterscotch craft ink. Cut all the petals and then distress the edges. Take a green patterned panel and st
amp the Vintage word background with Memento Cottage Ivy craft ink. Distress the edges and layered on a cream panel and a 5x6 folded card. Layer the flowers in left bottom corner of the card and add flower stamens and art pin in the center. Added sentiment from Daisy Patch Swirls set on the top of the card. I finished off the card with a punched corner (Fiskars), Stickles, gemstones and piercings.
amp the Vintage word background with Memento Cottage Ivy craft ink. Distress the edges and layered on a cream panel and a 5x6 folded card. Layer the flowers in left bottom corner of the card and add flower stamens and art pin in the center. Added sentiment from Daisy Patch Swirls set on the top of the card. I finished off the card with a punched corner (Fiskars), Stickles, gemstones and piercings.Have a nice Day!
Olena
2 comments:
wow!! this is just sooooo incredibly gorgeous! Hugs Juls
unusual creation from you but it's so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment