Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall card + Michaels haul

Good morning! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets From Heartfelt Creations.

Products Used on the projects:
HCPC 3332 Oak Leaf Background PreCut Set
HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Diecuts

I stamped 1 big and 2 small bold leaves (HCPC 3333 Bold Falling Leaves) with "Autumn Leaves" Kaleidocolor dye inkpad from Tsukineko, Inc. and cut out with the coordinating falling leaves die (HCD 707 Falling Leaves). Added a Crystal Stickles on a top. I stamped a cream c.s. panel with the background stamp (HCPC 3332 Oak Leaf Background) and sentiment (HCPC 3334 Open Falling Leaves), using craft inks. To create brown background I used HCPC 3332 Oak Leaf Background, Scor-buddy, sewing machine and buttons. For border I used double border strip from HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly Border Diecut on brown c.s. Layer everything as pictured and add rhinestones.
My craft goodies from Michael's Store. This is a really nice price in the dollar section. Sale 90% off. (I spend for all goodies $1.40, because sale price $ 0.10 for each).

Thanks for visiting – Olena

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card and great sale!!!!

HappyCrafter said...

LOVE this card!!!! so distinctive and subtle, you did a fabulous job on it.

Milena said...

Hello:)
Wonderfull card! The colours, the leaves...everything is perfect.

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! those autumn leaves are just beautiful! Hugs Juls