Good morning! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets From Heartfelt Creations.Products Used on This Project:
I stamped the snowmen image 2 times. In first time i stamped on white c.s. using Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then colored with my Prismacolor markers. Cut the image out with the Spellbinders Nestabilities "Label Five" and stenciled through the die template with yellow craft ink. For second time I stamped image on patterned paper, cut the ha
t and scarf out and layer it on the first colored image. Then I layered all on the Labels Ten Nestabilities. For decoration border on the card I used "Snowflake" border punch from Fiskars. I also used "Snowflake" punch for corners on this card, Dew Drops, white pearls, rhinestones, ribbon, button, and of course piercings.
t and scarf out and layer it on the first colored image. Then I layered all on the Labels Ten Nestabilities. For decoration border on the card I used "Snowflake" border punch from Fiskars. I also used "Snowflake" punch for corners on this card, Dew Drops, white pearls, rhinestones, ribbon, button, and of course piercings. Thanks for visiting – Olena
6 comments:
Beautiful card Olena! I love this darling snowman, and love how you colored him! Also love the design of this card!!! :)
Beautiful work as always hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Love how this card came out! Cute!
This is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! love the brown and blue and using for Christmas colors or should I say winter colors is awesome.. peggy@bubbesbiz.com
Now they just don't come any more awesome than this, your coloring is perfect and the layout too! I gotta put him on my wishlist!!
Olena, your card is so beautiful, look at all that layering and detail. Wow!!! Great work.
Olena, this is so adorable! The colour are vibrant and that edge punch is perfect.
Post a Comment