Good morning! It's a new week and another card from Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations. And I'm excited to share this card with you today. I LOVE this stamp set.Products Used on the projects:
-HCPC 3362 Angel Trumpet Flower Stamp set;
-Prismacolor pencils (PC 1026; 1008; 956; 932; 931; 1005; 908; 937; 1003);
- Craft ink;
-Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels One" and "Classic Circles";
-Ribbon;
-Lavender Stickles;
-Rhinestones;
-Dew Drops.
For the focal image, I stamped
image from the HCPC 3362 Angel Trumpet Flower Stamp set using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I cut out image using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle and add yellow color around image as show. Next, I stamped the flowers and bird on white paper and colored with Prism.pencils. Cut out and adhered to image with foam dots. Add stickles on flowers. Using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One I made base card. Layer all items as shown in photo. To finish the card, I added some Ribbon, gemstones, dew drops and piercings.
image from the HCPC 3362 Angel Trumpet Flower Stamp set using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Then, I cut out image using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle and add yellow color around image as show. Next, I stamped the flowers and bird on white paper and colored with Prism.pencils. Cut out and adhered to image with foam dots. Add stickles on flowers. Using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One I made base card. Layer all items as shown in photo. To finish the card, I added some Ribbon, gemstones, dew drops and piercings.That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!
6 comments:
What a stunning card! Love the shape and the coloring is fabulous.
Ohh just GORGEOUS!!
Olena, this is sooo pretty!
So gorgeous! L love everything you've done to this card!
Kenneth Copeland
This is another master piece! I left you a little something on my blog!
wow, this is so beautiful! i love that hummingbird and your coloring and design are fabulous!!!
Post a Comment