Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Spring Release from Heartfelt Creations #1

Today, Heartfelt Creations to introduce the Springtime Medley Collection. In this collection, HC are introducing 5 new PreCut Stamp Sets and a coordinating exclusive die created for Heartfelt Creations by Spellbinders.

First, I stamped the main image and the coordinating single flower from HCPC 3360 Exotic Fuchsia stamp set on white c.s. Then, I colored with my Prismacolor pencils (PC 1031; 1078; 1030; 937 (for flowers); PC 988; 908; 911 (for leaves) and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. Next, I stamped Elegant Word background from HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background stamp set over image and sponged around with mid.orange (Adirondack) craft ink. Then, I glued all flowers and leaves in 3d on top of the image, used a foam tape. For frame I used my Cricut and "Wild Card" cartridge. I put inside frame a colored image and glued on the background. In finally, I stamped the sentiment HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiment stamp set, cut out, sponged around with craft ink and glued in left corner of the card. To finish the card, I added some Dew Drops, Stickles, Gemstones and piercings.


HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiment stamp set

P.S. Next time, I'll show you my 10 FAVORITE THINGS of 2010

Have a Wonderful Day!

Olena

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

amazing, amazing card, olena! love how you colored the fuchsia! just gorgeous!

April said...

So beautiful! I love it!

HappyCrafter said...

so lovely and warm! great job on the coloring!!