Good morning! Today I used another Brand New stamp sets From Heartfelt Creations.Products Used on the projects:
* Tombow markers (098; 195; 126; 177; 133; 493; 443; 533; 947; 026; 977; 027; 899; 992);
* Corner punch "Rain Drop"(Martha Stewart);
* Ribbon;
* Rhinestones;
* White gel pen.
I stamped the main image on watercolor paper with black ink. Then, I colored with Tombow markers. Cut out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities "Classic ovals" dies. Die-cut and emboss the Window shape. Adhered image oval to center of Window shape, adhere to card with dimensional. For background I used new stamp set HCPC 3364 Stained Glass Background and for corners I used corner punch from Martha Stewart. To finish the card, I added some Rhinestones, ribbons and piercings.P.S. Today I used new Springtime stamp set collections from Heartfelt Creations.
Use this set with our HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die, to create an amazing window scene project.This Stamp Set is Pre-Cut on the EZ-Mount foam, and ready to use with the Acrylic Blocks.
This Stamp Set is Pre-Cut on the EZ-Mount foam, and ready to use with the Acrylic Blocks.

Die4.25 x 3.75 in sizeThis is a exclusive Heartfelt Creations Die manufactured by Spellbinders and will work with most manual die cutting systems.

Thanks for visiting – Olena

7 comments:
such a stylish card!!! Hugs Juls
wow... another stunning card, olena!
How pretty, beautiful coloring!
Beautifully done, I love how you do all your layering and your coloring is perfect.
You did a beautiful job on this! I love it!
How beautiful!!! I love the new stamp you used and how awesome to use the frame...sooo gorgeous!!!!
Very nice, you did a fabulous job with colouring with such a detailed stamp.
Post a Comment