Today, Heartfelt Creations to introduce the New Life Collection. In this collection, HC are introducing 7 new PreCut Stamp Sets and a coordinating exclusive die created for Heartfelt Creations by Spellbinders.Products Used on the projects:
*HCPC 3365 Decorative Vintage Cross stamp set;
*Cuttlebug corners "Vintage";
*Embossing folder "Swiss Dots";
*Silk flowers;
*Button;
*Wooden beads;
*White gel pen;
*Stickles.
*HCPC 3365 Decorative Vintage Cross stamp set;
*Cuttlebug corners "Vintage";
*Embossing folder "Swiss Dots";
*Silk flowers;
*Button;
*Wooden beads;
*White gel pen;
*Stickles.

First, I stamped image on patterned paper from DCWV and embossed background using Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swiss Dots". Then, I ink edges and background with distress ink. Next, I stamped second time image on patterned paper, cut out, ink edges and used gold pen around the edge of the cross. Adhere the cross with pop dots. To finish the card, I added some Cuttlebug "Vintage" Corners, silk flowers, button, wooden beads and piercings.

I received this sweet award from by buddy, Olga over at Craftieodamae. BIG Thanks Olga for Special Award to me. The rules that go with this award, are to pass it on to 3-5 more blogging friends, so here goes! So, envelope please:
- Mellisa at Creating From The Heart;
- Cheryl Walker at Sweeet Designs;
- Clare at Queen Teacup's Paper Treasures;
- Rosemary at Hey There .... rosigrl!
That's it for today. Happy stamping my friends!
Olena
5 comments:
what a beautiful card, olena!! love it!
This is sooooooo gorgeous! I love it!
Oh this is so BEAUTIFUL.
Olena I love your card hun, well I LOVE all your cards they are all beautiful!!!
Also THANK YOU soooo much sweetie for the award, im honored and thank you for thinking of me :)
I hope you have a lovely day hun!!! Hugs,
Cheryl
This card is gorgeous! Congrats on the award! TFS!
Post a Comment