Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bella Rose Collection

Hi Everyone, today, Heartfelt Creations to introduce the NEW Bella Rose Collection. This collection is another classic beauty that is a must-have for every stamper or scrapbooker. The artist of this collection, Linda Bontrager, has spent countless hours in her studio, meticulously sketching and drawing this collection to absolute perfection. In this collection, HC are introducing 8 new PreCut Stamp Sets and a coordinating exclusive die created for Heartfelt Creations by Spellbinders.

Products Used on the projects:
Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3396 Bella Rose Lattice Background; HCPC 3392 Bella Rose House; Other: Prismacolor pencils (PC 908; 911; 921; 922; 923; 924; 937; 941; 1005; 1021; 1023; 1027; 1028; 1091); ribbons; Pearl swirls; rhinestones; Stickles.


I stamped image from the HCPC 3396 Bella Rose Lattice Background stamp using Black craft ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended the colors with Odorless Mineral Spirits. From HCPC 3392 Bella Rose House stamp set, I used butterfly stamp. I stamped butterfly on designer paper, sponge around with yellow craft ink and cut out. To finish the card, I added ribbons, pearl swirls, stickles and rhinestones.

P.S. Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by May 17 and one lucky person will win the entire release valued at $149.99. The winner will be announced on the HC blog on May 18.

That's it for today.
Happy stamping my friends!
~Olena~

17 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card Olena! There's so much to see, so many details :) Your colouring is perfect!
Anita

craftieodmae said...

breathtaking! Love the richness and colors you used!

Lori said...

I love the rich color you picked...almost looks like a stain glass window. Lovely.

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful card! Olena, the pearls and ribbons are wonderful enhancements to your work.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Wow, Olena ... you have created another stunning masterpiece!

Carla S. said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, Olena! The coloring is so rich and vibrant!

Jan Hennings said...

Very pretty..love the colors, design and pearls :)

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Looks warm and cozy to me... like you can just walk up and sit down and start working... thanks for sharing!

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning, love the rich color!

Unknown said...

Olena, I love this card. Your coloring is just stunning, the colors just pop. WOW!!!

Judy Inukai said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for providing the Prisma colors used. I've neglected my pencils too long. You've inspired me to get them out again.

TesaB said...

Wonderful! The colors are fantastic, GREAT coloring, and loooove that ribbon work!!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the colors and the pearl swirls.

Glenda said...

Another masterpiece! The color on this piece is so deep and rich and just works!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love your card. The perfect placement of the bow, the rich colors, your trademark piercing...FABULOUS!!!

Glenda said...

Your coloring is so wonderful! The card is beautiful!

marsha said...

Olena, how breathtaking! I love your rich, rich colors!
Hugs,
Marsha