Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Special Tea

Good morning, everyone! It's a new week and another card from Brand New stamp sets from Heartfelt Creations. And I'm excited to share this card with you today.


Products Used on the projects:
Stamps and Dies from Heartfelt Creations: HCPC 3393 Tea with Bella; HCD Bella Rose die; Other: Prismacolor pencils (PC 1084; 941; 1028; 1082; 944; 945; 937; 1091; 908; 912; 1005; 924; 922; 942; 911); Spellbinder Nestabilitie Petite ovals and Petite scalloped ovals; "Doily Lace" edge punch (Martha Stewart); "Vintage floral" corner punch (Martha Stewart); White gel pen; rhinestones.

For this card I used brand new stamp set HCPC 3393 Tea with Bella and New Bella Rose Die. I stamped image on white c.s and then colored with Prismacolor pencils. Cut out image with a scissors, and single flower with HCD Bella Rose Die. Then, I added image to ovals (using Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite ovals and Petite scalloped ovals). Layer all items as shown in photo. For borders I used "Doily Lace" edge punch, for corners "Vintage floral" punch. To finish the card, I added sentiment, gemstones and piercings.


Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Another stunning card Olena. I love the colors and that border punch...

craftieodmae said...

absolutely priceless!!!!

Joelle said...

Just gorgeous! You have such a gift for working all these gorgeous colours together. Everthing just WORKS!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! I love all the layering and punched borders! Wonderful coloring!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the punched edges and the way you added the sentiment!

Glenda said...

You put me to shame with your coloring...everything you do is so elegant and beautiful and this is no different!

marsha said...

Olena, this is just elegant! Your coloring is so rich and I love your gorgeous design, especially the sentiment!
Hugs,
Marsha

Juls said...

beautiful! I love the vintage feel to your card! Hugs Juls