Hello Everyone! It is time for new Mojo Monday #209 . It's a contest this week by the fabulous Mojo Monday team!
Here is the sketch if you want to play along:
In this time I used not original stamps with birds and flowers us usually. I bought this stamp in Goodwill store. I do think so, this is old stamp from the Delafield stamp Company # G681. I did try to found this stamp on Internet, but I don't found. But this image is so cute, isn't it?
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Delafield Stamp Company - Cat; Hampton Art - Thank you stamp set
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Distress inks, Adirondack
Accessories: Spellbinders™ Classic squares and circles dies, Prismacolor markers, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Martha Stewart edge punch- Checker board,ribbons, rhinestones, button, thread and pearls.
Stamps: Delafield Stamp Company - Cat; Hampton Art - Thank you stamp set
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Distress inks, Adirondack
Accessories: Spellbinders™ Classic squares and circles dies, Prismacolor markers, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Martha Stewart edge punch- Checker board,ribbons, rhinestones, button, thread and pearls.

13 comments:
Olena - this is wonderful as always. Your kitty is so darn CUTE!!! Love the image and all the neutral colors here. That checkerboard punch looks fab here. Just BEAUTIFUL!
Oh now your New to You Cat stamp is Soooo Cute!! I love the color you did him in and the butterfly is so cute with his eyes tring to see him....
Love all the layers and detal work, just a Great look!!!
This is so sweet, I love it! What fabulous colouring and such a cute image, it's fun to see you experimenting with something different :-)
Как КЛАССНО!!! Супер-кот!
Ooo this is so sweet! That kitty is just too cute and you coloured it beautifully!! Love the warm orange and brown colours :D
Anita
Gorgeous card Olena! The image is so cute, love all the details and layers, the bow and the checkerboard edge are fabulous.
Warm hugs
Maarit
Oh,this is so cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
awwww, kitty,,,,
love the fall colors,
Carol N<><
Смешной какой котик)))
Алёна, твои открытки такие яркие и сочные! От них идёт тепло)))
Обалденная открытка! Очень понравились ваши работы!
Adorable cat image! I love it! Your card is wonderful!
Olena, Your work is always SO beautiful. As one who has long been a fan of your artwork and your blog, I am awarding you this cute little blog award. See my post: http://bowlofstamps.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award.html
What a fantastic card! This is really something special!
Post a Comment