Hello, everyone! Today, I introducing a new card using new Sketch from **Viva la Verve! October Week 4 {10/21/11}*
Here is the sketch if you want to play along:
I used Daisyd's Attic Heirlooms designer paper and "The immortal love" DCWV papers. I also, used Retro Flower border punch (EK Success).
For this flower and leaves I used Beautiful Dream Big stamp set from Verve Stamps.
Of course, I used swirl pearls and rhinestones for the finishing touches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - Dream Big
Paper: DCWV and Daisyd's
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic
Accessories: Martha Stewart - Double craft punches Monarch butterfly, EK Success border punch- Retro Flower , button, swirl pearls, rhinestones , Dew Drops and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
SUPPLIES I USED:
Stamps: Verve Stamps - Dream Big
Paper: DCWV and Daisyd's
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack and VersaMagic
Accessories: Martha Stewart - Double craft punches Monarch butterfly, EK Success border punch- Retro Flower , button, swirl pearls, rhinestones , Dew Drops and thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As always thanks so much for hopping by! Olena
7 comments:
This is just GORGEOUS, Olena! Wow, so many beautiful details! Love it! Thanks for playing along!
Как всегда, очень красиво. цветок - потрясный!
Stunning!!!
Anita
Beautiful - I love your flowers!
Hugs
Christine x
The flower is fantastic Olena! Fabulous eye for details as always!
Love the cute rabbit in the post below.
Warm hugs
Maarit
I love your own style a lot! Great card!
Wow, this is stunning. So many fabulous details.
Post a Comment